Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
Monday, October 31, 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
2. You are also the most amazing best friend that ive ever had.. you've been there through it all and you just listen when i cry about the same thing over and over and youve probably given me the most amazing advice and your one of the wiset people i know. your passion for just life and God and fusion amaze me. i love you.
3. I wanna thank you so much for always supporting everything that I have ever wanted to do in life. Thank you for loving me.
4. Thank you for letting me be my complete self around you and loving me for who I am and thank you for supporting me even though we fight way to much i will always love you and you have made a huge impact on my life. I look up to you a lot even thought we don't really see eye to eye on a lot. I will always love you with all of my heart.
5. I miss you more than words can really say... I wish I got to know you better and I wish you were still here today. But I know that its all a part of God's plan I want to thank you for raising me the way you did, and thank you for being the one to implant that seed of faith in my life. You are one of the most amazing women of God and love i will ever meet. I love and miss you so much.
6. You have always been that guy that has always been there.. I wanna thank you for being there that night that i just poured my heart out to you. You don't know how much you've helped me in life I don't think I tell you that enough. Your one of the most amazing guys I have ever had in my life.
7. Thank you for being you.
8. I've had some of the best times in my life with you. I think you brought out a side of me that I was missing.
9. I wish we were still friends.
10. You are one of the most amazing people that I have been blessed with in life. I admire you for all that you've been through in life and been one of the strongest people I know. Thank you for making realize so many things in life. i love you.
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Monday, October 3, 2011
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Monday, September 26, 2011
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
I always listen to the same music when I write.
People who genuinely love people with all that they've got. makes me happier then you'll ever know.
I want to change lives someday. and I think you can change lives in whatever you do. some people don't think that. but you really can. i promise.
Looking at your facebook and seeing who you are now. reminds me that I don't know you anymore. that breaks my heart. but you seem happy. so thats good.
Its stupid to stay together when it just seems like the right thing. so you do all the right things. but at the end of the day sometimes its just not going to work out. and you'll be okay.
The month of may has been my favorite month of 2011.
I've been to counseling 2 times in my life. i'm sad that I was ever ashamed of that. its okay to go to counseling. it doesn't mean your crazy or whatever people think these days.
I'm really self conscious of my body. i'll get over it.
I hope I get to live in texas someday. I googled small towns in texas the other day. they were beautiful. now if only dillon, texas existed.
I really am a mess.
You really do make me proud.
I'm learning to be more supportive even when I don't understand it.
I'm far to quick to speak sometimes. and I normally regret it all the minute it comes out of my mouth.
I've had the hardest times of my life in the fall and winter, but I've got a really happy feeling about this fall and winter. I feel like it's a God thing.
I wish I remembered my dreams, cause I feel like I've got really good ones.
You've seemed really good when you call lately. I'm glad.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Monday, August 1, 2011
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
- On Fathers Day... I didn’t wish my dad a Happy Father’s Day. the sad thing is is that I’m okay with it. thats the only part that hurts.
- Sometimes I think its best to walk away and never look back.
- I hate people who tell you just what you want to hear.
- The song “the house that built me” by Miranda Lambert makes me cry most of the time I listen to it. it just hits home for me i guess.
- I over analyze just about everything. i hate it.
- Lately i’ve cried more than normal. i miss my mom.
- Honestly being close to someone scares me more than it probably should.
- I would give anything to go back to when my biggest worry was being home before the street light came on. But there’s a part of me that knows I’m doing just fine where I am.
- Someday I wanna live in a two-story house that sits on a huge piece of land.
- I’m far to awkward.
- Its stupid to try and make something work when you know it wont.
- I think its okay to just cry or to just feel sad sometimes.
- For the first time in a long time I think I’m good to go.
- I hate when people stay in relationships cause its all they really know. you’ll be okay if you leave. I promise.
- Sometimes I wonder where you are. I don’t miss you though.
- You make me feel really happy. like the kind of happy that I lay in bed by myself and just smile. that kind of happy.
- I think you know what you need to do. I just wish you could.
- I think to much about lyrics that people post.
- I like sitting in that passenger seat of yours or on that tailgate.
- Your a twitter whore. But like in a good way.
- I think its best that you let go and let the past be the past. I know thats hard but I think you and I both know thats what you need.
- Your a complete mess.
- I miss going to church and fusion. those were some of the best times of my life spent with those crazy people.
- Your an asshole for leaving your “family” behind. But glad you’ve got a new one.
- I talk about my nose a lot.
- I don’t really like using correct grammar when writing. as you’ve noticed.
Monday, July 11, 2011
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
1. I love my dog bailey, but I think he's one of the ugliest dogs.
2. I have had the same best friend since I was in 5th grade. I'm thankful for this everyday.
3.I have big dreams, and I am going to make them happen.
4. I've never been in love or had my heart broken, but something inside me wants to know what both feel like.
5. I used to have a step-dad and I used to call him dad. I feel like it broke my actual dad's heart.
6. I let people walk over me to much.
7. I lack trust in most people in my life.
8. I miss my mom more than anything. I wish she could see the woman I'm turning out to be.
9. My sister is one of my best friends.
10. I'm scared I'll fail at life.
11. At 18 one of my biggest fears is getting a divorce, I don't even have a boyfriend.
12. One day I'll actually say what in my head i've been thinking of saying to you, I secretly hope it makes you feel the hurt you made me feel.
13. My kid's won't have a grandma. It breaks my heart.
14. I wish my Dad would be a Dad 100 percent of the time. Not just when he chooses to.
15. I wish I grew up in household like my friends did, but the older I got I realized it wasn't as perfect as I had always thought.
16. I always wanted my first kiss on a lit up ferris wheel. It didn't happen.
18. I wish my senior year of high school was what I always dreamed it would have been. It wasn't even close.
19. I miss friends that I thought I would have in my life forever. I go weeks, months, or years without talking to them.
21. I know that my day will come, and I'll meet someone amazing.
22. I miss my dog jake and jake. yes I had two dogs with the same name.
23. I miss when my biggest concern was being home before the street lights came on.
24. I've never broken a bone. But yet I want to. Is that weird?
27. I realized that people change and leave.
28. I'm glad I never partied in high school.
29. I sometimes make really stupid decisions. like signing a two-year contract at the beach tanning. thats pretty much asking for skin cancer.
30. I like staying up late at night reading peoples blogs. most of the time I don't know them, but I think its more fun that way.
31. I hate texting. and I normally don't reply. I know its mean, but I don't feel bad but I think I probably should.
32. Falling for people who have not the slightest clue want they want. its stupid.
33. I still jump on my trampoline daily. its just my thing. like people go to the gym or whatever to just get away. well same goes for me and my trampoline.
34. I hate the way a person smells after getting a spray tan.
35. I wish people knew there self-worth.
36. A part of me wants to move out of Oklahoma, but I just say that cause I want to escape people and problems, but I know they will still always be there.
37. I didn't go visit my mom's grave on the day she died or her birthday. And I don't really know why I didn't.
39. I wanna go back to California and lay on the beach all day and listen to music.
41. Life's to short.
42. I like playing video games and I want to get a headset and play with people online. creepy.
43. I like having deep conversations with people.
44. I don't like spending time with my Grandma because I highly dislike the guy she married.
45. I hope I marry a man nothing like my dad.
46. I never want to live in a huge house.
47. Sometimes I think its perfectly fine when absolutely nothing works out.
48. I cry a lot when I'm driving.
49. I'll never forget that you told me if it didn't work out that I'd be okay. I'm okay.
50. I've changed myself for people before. I hate that I ever did that.
51. I think you were screwing me over from day one.
52. I suck at letting go.
53. I like buckle jeans better then the jeans we sell at my store. whoops.
54. I think boys think tapout shirts give them magical powers.
55. I think I should put myself out there more.
56. Most Taylor Swift songs make me cry.
57. I wanna be just like my mother when I'm a mom. and cook every night. well most.
58. I wish I didn't let certain people back in my life. they never changed.
59. I want another puppy. lab.
60. I don't know if I'll ever make it through college.
61. I know I deserved better. Its probably one of the best realizations I've had in awhile. It just clicked.
62. I can't stand people who hide from reality. It eventually catches up with you.
63. I wanna start riding bikes and running.
64. I wish I could stay committed to the gym. to lazy.
65. I think I enjoy sleep more than a person should. Sometimes I just don't really see the point in getting up. it makes me sad.
66. I want someone to fight for my heart.
67. I want someone who leaves the games behind.
68. People need to stop living in high school. high school's over. whatever happened back then. its the past now. so move the hell on.
69. I like cussing a lot these days. It doesn't make me feel any less lady like. sorry.
70. My ideal age to go back to would be 2. my parents were still together.
71. I think my dad never fell out of love with my mom. I think thats why nothing ever worked out with him relationship wise.
72. I wish my dad was still the man I knew when I was younger.
72. My best memories of a child was spending the whole day out on the boat at the lake. I wanna give my kids the same.
73. Sometimes i look back on relationships, people, or random times. and wonder how in the world i thought i was happy.
Monday, May 2, 2011
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."