Wednesday, October 12, 2011

no idea anymore.

Currently I'm sitting here and I think about this one thing all the time, and its what exactly I want to do in life and what I want out of life. Its to the point that I stress out almost daily and have mini panic attacks but then I take a deep breathe and remind myself that I'm nineteen years young, I'm not supposed to have it all together and know exactly where I'm going right? or no. But I've really learned not knowing what you want is one of the most horrible feelings. I've never really been here before. I've never been the one to not know what I want. but now i'm here and just so you know it really sucks. but I continually tell myself I'll be alright and I'll figure it out on my own. and thats what I'm going to keep telling myself. until one day it makes sense and I know what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment