Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I like writing like this.


  1. On Fathers Day... I didn’t wish my dad a Happy Father’s Day. the sad thing is is that I’m okay with it. thats the only part that hurts.
  2. Sometimes I think its best to walk away and never look back.
  3. I hate people who tell you just what you want to hear.
  4. The song “the house that built me” by Miranda Lambert makes me cry most of the time I listen to it. it just hits home for me i guess.
  5. I over analyze just about everything. i hate it.
  6. Lately i’ve cried more than normal. i miss my mom.
  7. Honestly being close to someone scares me more than it probably should.
  8. I would give anything to go back to when my biggest worry was being home before the street light came on. But there’s a part of me that knows I’m doing just fine where I am.
  9. Someday I wanna live in a two-story house that sits on a huge piece of land.
  10. I’m far to awkward.
  11. Its stupid to try and make something work when you know it wont.
  12. I think its okay to just cry or to just feel sad sometimes.
  13. For the first time in a long time I think I’m good to go.
  14. I hate when people stay in relationships cause its all they really know. you’ll be okay if you leave. I promise.
  15. Sometimes I wonder where you are. I don’t miss you though.
  16. You make me feel really happy. like the kind of happy that I lay in bed by myself and just smile. that kind of happy.
  17. I think you know what you need to do. I just wish you could.
  18. I think to much about lyrics that people post.
  19. I like sitting in that passenger seat of yours or on that tailgate.
  20. Your a twitter whore. But like in a good way.
  21. I think its best that you let go and let the past be the past. I know thats hard but I think you and I both know thats what you need.
  22. Your a complete mess.
  23. I miss going to church and fusion. those were some of the best times of my life spent with those crazy people.
  24. Your an asshole for leaving your “family” behind. But glad you’ve got a new one.
  25. I talk about my nose a lot.
  26. I don’t really like using correct grammar when writing. as you’ve noticed.


No comments:

Post a Comment