- On Fathers Day... I didn’t wish my dad a Happy Father’s Day. the sad thing is is that I’m okay with it. thats the only part that hurts.
- Sometimes I think its best to walk away and never look back.
- I hate people who tell you just what you want to hear.
- The song “the house that built me” by Miranda Lambert makes me cry most of the time I listen to it. it just hits home for me i guess.
- I over analyze just about everything. i hate it.
- Lately i’ve cried more than normal. i miss my mom.
- Honestly being close to someone scares me more than it probably should.
- I would give anything to go back to when my biggest worry was being home before the street light came on. But there’s a part of me that knows I’m doing just fine where I am.
- Someday I wanna live in a two-story house that sits on a huge piece of land.
- I’m far to awkward.
- Its stupid to try and make something work when you know it wont.
- I think its okay to just cry or to just feel sad sometimes.
- For the first time in a long time I think I’m good to go.
- I hate when people stay in relationships cause its all they really know. you’ll be okay if you leave. I promise.
- Sometimes I wonder where you are. I don’t miss you though.
- You make me feel really happy. like the kind of happy that I lay in bed by myself and just smile. that kind of happy.
- I think you know what you need to do. I just wish you could.
- I think to much about lyrics that people post.
- I like sitting in that passenger seat of yours or on that tailgate.
- Your a twitter whore. But like in a good way.
- I think its best that you let go and let the past be the past. I know thats hard but I think you and I both know thats what you need.
- Your a complete mess.
- I miss going to church and fusion. those were some of the best times of my life spent with those crazy people.
- Your an asshole for leaving your “family” behind. But glad you’ve got a new one.
- I talk about my nose a lot.
- I don’t really like using correct grammar when writing. as you’ve noticed.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
I like writing like this.
Posted by Cheyenne at 11:05 AM