Monday, July 25, 2011

there is beauty in brokenness.

I like to read random peoples blogs or tumblrs. Its just fun for me and I think its more fun when you don't know that person. I don't really know why I like it so much. But as I sit here reading people's and they are pouring their hearts out, it breaks mine. Its completely hit me that at the end of the day we are all broken. every single one of us. the most amazing thing about it all is we have a God who restores brokenness and mends the pieces. thats beautiful when you sit and really really think about it. cause I think a good part of the time we live life just trying to fake it just trying to make it through. and the greatest thing is that we don't have to.

I trust in you. I believe your my healer. I believe you are all I need.
I believe your my portion. I believe your more than enough for me. Jesus your all I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment