Tuesday, August 23, 2011

i like writing like this cause i get all of it out at once.

I feel like I might not know who you are anymore.
I started my second year of college yesterday, I don't know how I feel about it quite yet.
I didn't sleep last night, everything just replayed in my head. over and over.
I hope I never have to sing lyrics to that song and acutally be able to relate.
Sometimes I wish you'd pick up the phone and call, but if you did I wouldn't answer.
Thank you for loving me for me.
I wish you'd stop acting like you dont have a clue on what the hell is going on.
If you didn't think it was about you, you are completley mistaken.
I don't ever want to go back to that place. its not the same. and it won't be.
I love when people are so passionate about what they do. It brings an indescribable happiness to my life.
If I could I'd give anything to move right now. but I think I'd be back in a week.
I love your laugh.
I like listening to sad music when it rains. but sometimes I'm not sad. it just fits better.
Your one of the most beautiful people inside and out.
Someday I wanna sit with someone whose eating alone. I havent decided if its creepy or nice yet.
I'm glad that you read everything I post on here, you dont' know how happy that makes me. and how you bring it up in little ways just to let me know you've seen it.
I'm beyond ready for winter.
I quit my job, I don't have another one. but I kind of think thats okay. for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment