Monday, September 26, 2011

change. it happens.

I think about change all the time. mostly before I go to bed or when I'm driving. I'm learning its a huge part of life and that I will always have to be okay with change cause sometimes you can't help it. and thats okay. I'm learning that people change. and sometimes they leave or come back. and sometimes I don't like either of those. or sometimes they change into the very person you always thought they wouldn't be. but at the end of the day people are people. and you have to learn to either be okay with who that person is now. or leave and walk away. I've never really been one to really walk away. even if I might say i'm going to. I'm learning that I have changed that I'm not who I was a year ago. and sometimes when I sit and really really look at who I am I see changes that I'm not always okay with but I realize that its going to happen and I think its okay to go through changes in life that aren't always good. its a learning experience. but I see a lot of good in myself of where i was a year ago. and I'm content with that. but at the end of the day change is a funny thing. and no matter how hard you try to stop it from occurring it wont.

No comments:

Post a Comment