Sunday, September 18, 2011

its.a.lovely.day.for.writing.

. I always give people chances. and I never stop. and sometimes I end up getting hurt that way. but I wont ever stop giving people the chance.
. I sometimes wonder where I'd be if my mom was still around. or even who I'd be. cause she would have raised me nothing like how my dad did.
. It makes me so angry that you couldn't be the way you are now. you seem happy. why couldn't you be like that for the last 8 years.
. I'll never forget the names you called me. no dad should ever say the things you said to me. I have no idea what heartbreak feels like but when I think back on those times I'd imagine thats how it would feel.
. I wanna be worth it.
. I'm scared I won't.
. I'm sorry for all that you have been through. but I feel like I understand you and why you say and do the things you do.
. I wonder when the day I'll stop talking so negative about my dad. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to talk positive.
. I don't think you like being happy for people who are happy.
. Sometimes you just have to really really give it all you got.
. I hope that i'm not too much to handle.
. Today I chose to not be scared of everything anymore.
. I dont ever wanna look back on my life and wonder what if.
. I dont know where I stand on drinking. and I hate when people point out when I'm not drinking.
. I need my bestfriend right now.
. I still get nervous.
. I can't wait for the winter time. its my favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment