Sunday, October 9, 2011

. You deserve more than what you've got. I hope you know that.
. Everyone deserves to be happy.
. I'm glad I don't go a day without laughing. and I'm glad I've got people who make me laugh on a daily basis. thats a pretty important thing.
. I promise that your day will come.
. You wouldn't even eat dinner with me the other night. that really hurt my feelings. I hope you know that. but the truth is you probably haven't the slightest clue.
. You can't run away forever.
. I love when it rains. I love thinking really hard when it rains. I love reading when it rains. I love cuddling when it rains. I love kissing when it rains. I love baking when it rains. I love crying when it rains. I love laying on the couch with my best friends watching movies and talking about life when it rains. I love driving when it rains. I love listening to music about rain while it rains. I just really love rain.
. I hope your happy where ever you go. and I hope you know that.
. You know people are gonna say things sometimes that hurt your feelings make you cry or whatever. but you eventually get over it. I'm just learning to get over it a lot quicker. cause when you really sit back and think about it. its never worth getting upset over.
. When I think about where I'll be this time next year. it really scares me. the thought of my two best friends moving scares me.
. I looked up colleges in texas the other night. but for some reason I don't think I'm ready to pack up and leave this place just yet. or maybe its cause I don't wanna go alone. but sometimes I think its good to go on your own.
. I don't really quite know where i'd be if you moved 12 hours away.
. I feel like I'm fixing to feel what change really is.
. and this time I'm not included in that change.
. so for right now I just need someone to tell me that its all going to be fine and they will be fine and i'll be fine.
. you had a really good thing. and you let that go.
. the truth is I couldn't tell you the first thing about you anymore. and its weird that I can't do that. we used to know each other like the back of our hands. people change. grow apart. and move on. and thats what we did.
. I trust you.
. I can't even express how much I love the little things and life. I'll always hold on to the little things. always.
. It was a lesson learned.
. Sometimes I wanna drive back to the house I grew up in. and just ask to come in. my step dad never let me back in that house after my mom passed. I just wanna see it one more time. its not for closure. I just wanna go back. i guess just because. thats okay right.
. I hate when people say "they didn't know what they had" cause maybe at the end of the day you didn't know what you had.
. I kinda miss the little things. it kinda just all stopped.
. Somethings are better left unsaid. remember that.
. I remember the day I fell for you. it was a really really great day.
. If there is one thing that I hope you never forget is where you came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment