Monday, October 31, 2011

happiness.

. My dad seems really really happy you know like that really good kind of happy the one where you just laugh and laugh and its that laugh I haven't heard in years. I'm crying as I write this. this is a perfect example of why I know God is good. my prayers for the past several years have been answered and my heart feels peace and happiness knowing that my dad is in a really happy place in life. I feel like restoration is in progress and I'm willing and able to accept this. Thank you God.
. Even though this weekend wasn't perfect matter of fact it wasn't really perfect at all. but thank you for not leaving. thank you. I can't really say I'm sorry for acting the way I did. but I'm glad at the end of the day you made a choice to stick around.
. I'm happy. really happy. and for some reason thats weird to me. but I love it.
. This Miranda Lambert CD is really dang good.
. I can't wait to watch cars 2. i'm lame. but I love that movie. so freakin much.
. Sometimes I let my insecurities get the best of me. and it sucks. but sometimes it happens. I'm workin on it.
. I feel like things are falling together wonderfully and things are falling apart. but I've got a good feeling that it will be fine.
. thank you for telling me that it will be fine. it means the world.
. okay goodnight lovely world.

No comments:

Post a Comment